I have an aunt called Luiza, who lives in Canada, and it's been like two years since she went there, at the time of covid. At the end of 2022, during my summer vacation, I went there and it was winter time there. It was snowing and I went sledding ans skiing. I also tried to make a snowman but it turned out horrible. I saw squirrels and they are really beautiful. Besides, there are a lot of people who come from Brazil, thus there are Brazilian shows, so we don't miss it here. There are very nice people there and all the work is very respectable, especially the agricultural work. My parents are thinking of moving there because I liked it a lot. I went there more to adapt. The people there are super respectful with Brazilians and very safe because in the houses there are no external walls. It's pretty much just the house and the backyard. It's a first world country, so it's very good for living.
Olá, famílias, alunos e visitantes! Meu nome é Priscila Bizário, sou a professora de inglês do Colégio Unigrau Mococa. Nesse período, estudamos o gênero "blog" em nossas aulas de inglês e, com base nisso, desenvolvemos esse projeto, para que os alunos desenvolvessem seus próprios textos para serem postados nessa página da internet, desenvolvida como um trabalho em conjunto com toda a turma. Dessa maneira, seguindo as propostas do material Pitágoras, trabalhamos o tema "viagem", de modo que os alunos tiveram a oportunidade de relatar viagens que foram marcantes ou falar sobre os lugares que gostariam de visitar e por quê! É basicamente consenso que todos amam viajar! Então foi uma chance de relembrar momentos especiais. Eles abraçaram a ideia e aqui, vocês veem o resultado desse projeto. Os textos estão todos em inglês, mas, se você quiser ver a tradução, é fácil: siga o passo-a-passo das imagens abaixo. 1. Abra a página do blog e passe o mouse sobre as 3 barrinhas...

Comentários
Postar um comentário